Dr. Sanjay Rastogi
- Retail investors in Indian Stock Market: Developed with Mr. R Srinivasan (August 2011)
- Foreign Exchange Rate Exposure of JKT: Developed with Mr. R Srinivasan (June 2011)
Papers Publications in Journals/ International & National Seminars (2010-11)
- Carbon Credits Trading: Current Position & Future Perspectives, IJRCM (Under Review), ISSN 0976 – 2183, July 2011.
- Inclusive Financial Growth through Financial Inclusion: Critical Review of strategy after ten years of its implementation, ‘SARANSH’ RKGIT Research Journal of Management, Ghaziabad, ISSN-0975-4601 June 2011.
- Venture Capitalists Investment Evaluation: an Empirical Study of Selected Venture Capital Firms in NCR: International Seminar organized by Indus Business Academy, Gr. Noida, Feb. 25-26, 2011.(Proceeding in Print)
- Managing Knowledge Workers in the Era of Globalization; International Seminar organized by SSPG College Shahjahanpur, UP, 20-21 Dec. 2010. ISBN: 978-8189855-22-10.
- Global Economic Meltdown and India, National Seminar organized by Rajarshi Tondon Open University, Allahabad, 4-5, Dec. 2010.
Mr. R Srinivasan
RESEARCH PAPER PUBLICATIONS
- Transition of Cooking Fuels in Rural India: A case Study of Two States, coauthored with Debabrata Das communicated to Applied Energy (2011), Elsevier
- Carbon Dioxide Emission by Major Fuel Consuming Countries: A Panel Data Analysis, coauthored with Debabrata Das and A. Sharfuddin, communicated to Air Quality, Atmosphere and Health, (2011), Springer
- Variation of Temperature and Rainfall in India, coauthored with Debabrata Das and A. Sharfuddin, communicated to Climate Dynamics, Impact Factor 3.843 (2010).
- Analysis of Education Loan: A Case Study of National Capital Territory of Delhi, coauthored with Debabrata Das, accepted by International Journal of Management Strategy, Vol. II, No. II, (2011).
- Petroleum Oil Consumption in Major Countries of the World: A Panel Data Analysis, coauthored with Debabrata Das and Raj S Dhankar, accepted by Energy Sources Part A: Recovery, Utilization, and Environmental Effects, (2011), Impact Factor 1.09, Taylor & Francis, London.
- Fossil fuel consumption carbon emission and temperature variation in India, coauthored with Debabrata Das and A. Sharfuddin, accepted by Energy and Environment, (2011), UK
- Demand for Hybrid Cars in Indian Metro Cities, coauthored with Debabrata Das and Raj S Dhankar, International Journal of Electric and Hybrid Vehicles, Vol. 3, No. 1, pp 1-19, (2011) UK
- Cement Production and Carbon Dioxide Emission in India, coauthored with Debabrata Das, communicated to Asian Journal on Energy and Environment.
- Das D., Srinivasan R. (2010). Comparative study of carbon dioxide emission by major fuel consuming countries, coauthored with Debabrata Das, International Seminar on “India Emerging – Opportunities & Challenges”, Organized by Indus Business Academy, Greater Noida, February 25-26, 2011 (proceedings in print).
Forecasting Exchange Rate: A Time Series Analysis, coauthored with Debabrata Das and Raj S Dhankar, The Journal of Economic Policy and Research. Vol. 5, No. 3. pp 77-105. (2010), Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad, India.
- JK Technosoft’s Foreign Exchange Rate Exposure, coauthored with Sanjay Rastogi
- Retail investors in Indian Stock Market: Developed with Sanjay Rastogi
- A CSR initiative at Ambuja Cements, coauthored with Sanjay Rastogi